ESPN 1230AM Bakersfield Sports Radio
Your Radio Store
CT Schubert
Las Vegas Hilton

Corey Costelloe's Blog

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Arrived in Denver

Well we all made it to Denver, the first leg of the trip to Laramie to start the season. I'm updating now from our bus that's taking us the two hours north to Laramie, Wyoming.
They'll be a practice later this evening and I promise to post photos for you then. You'll get a kick out of the "arena auditorium" its a nice arena that's very "home friendly" and they remind you of that.
Just an FYI, a listener asked who was going to do my show in my absence. Vance Palm of the Bakersfield Jam will host today and I will host friday from my hotel in Laramie. Gotta love technology. More updates to come...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home