ESPN 1230AM Bakersfield Sports Radio
Your Radio Store
CT Schubert
Las Vegas Hilton

Corey Costelloe's Blog

Monday, April 6, 2009

NCAA Title Game

I totally had Michigan State in the final, the first time I filled out a bracket. I really did, I said it on air. Then I managed to erase everything and start over thus finishing with a sub par effort even by my standards.
It seems everywhere this season it was a guessing game. On brackets all over the country people were surprised, and I was glad to see it. One prediction I did get correctly, was the parody between the top teams in the country. Notice there wasn't a true Cinderella this season. Michigan State's the closes thing we have, and they're a 2 seed. At least we had Villanova too.
Excited to see the Big East not make the Championship game. After all their smack talk it goes to show it doesn't matter what you do in the regular season, but can you perform when the lights on the big stage go on.
Should be a good championship game. Lots on the line for Michigan State. Things are so bad economically in Michigan that Michigan Wolverine fans are reportedly cheering their green rivals on tonight. Unfortunately a championship for that state won't do much to change things. But for maybe one night someone out of work in Michigan might be able to focus on something other than harsh reality, and maybe something as unreal as the Spartans knocking off North Carolina.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home